National Capital Chapter ACI
COVID-19 Guidelines for Certification Exams
If you are registered or plan to register for a certification exam, please review the following guidelines for the day of the exam:
- If you are sick, showing signs of COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, we would ask you to not attend the exam and you will be given a refund so long as 24hr advance notice is provided. Refunds will not be offered for other circumstances.
- Non-contact temperature checks will be performed by the NCCACI Staff at Check-In. If temperature is at or above 100.4°F, the person will be asked to leave and no refund will be provided.
- Each registrant will sit at their own table during the written exam.
- Masks will be required to be worn the entire time during the review and exam.
- Equipment will be sprayed down with soapy water periodically by staff.
- 6' Social Distancing is to be maintained during the review and exam.
- Hand sanitizer will be present at the Check-In table.
- NCCACI Staff will sign you in at Check-In instead of sharing pens to sign in.
- Please bring your own pencil and calculator and do not share them.
- Wear appropriate attire for the practical exam (i.e. closed-toed shoes/boots, long pants, shirts with sleeves, safety glasses, gloves). The practical exam is performed with concrete, so wear typical work clothes / clothes that can get dirty.
These guidelines will be in effect until the State of Emergency in DC, VA and MD is lifted.